1. My twin sister and I say or think the same thing at the same time at least once a day. We look kind of alike too. (I’m the one in the striped shirt, by the way.)
2. I’m a sucker for a good romantic comedy and a cheap bottle of wine.
3. I used to hate cold weather, but now I’m embracing it by buying all the ugly fuzzy slippers I can and turning up my heat to full blast so I can feel cozy. The only time I regret it is when I open my heat bill every month.
4. I played the trumpet for 7 years. It took me until about the sixth year to realize I wasn’t particularly good at it.
5. I have a really weird obsession with the movie Maverick.
6. I could totally exist on cheese and chocolate, but try not to.
7. I have always had complete faith in Britney Spears.
8. I think my mental capacity for math is less than that of the average 7-year-old.
9. I am a horrible driver. I have had unfortunate run-ins with my own mailbox, garage, garage again, and plenty of curbs.
10. I love to travel and try to go to new places as often I can. I believe road trips are one of life’s biggest pleasures. I’m from Indiana and still live in Indiana, and it has its own charm, but it’s not the most exciting place on the planet. Sorry, Indiana. You know it’s true.
11. I love to bake but I can’t figure out why I almost always make unrecognizable lump cookies and manage to burn myself at the same time. I’m working on it.
12. My #1 goal in life is to write a best-selling romance novel. My # 2 goal is to be perfectly happy if that never happens.
13. My taste in music mirrors that of most 14-year-old girls. I’m ok with it.
14. I like to sing loudly during commercial breaks on American Idol. It makes my dog bark.
15. I believe that each day is a new gift, and we are all responsible for our own happiness.
16. I have a slight obsession with melted Brie cheese.
17. I get really, unreasonably excited about Halloween.
18. Whoever came up with the concept of a winery is my idol.
19. Sometimes people randomly ask me if I was a cheerleader in high school. (Y-E-S I W-A-S!)
20. I think people can learn a lot from dogs.
21. I find out something new about myself every day.
22. I love reading but could do without TV easily.
23. I love sushi but have to eat about 90 pieces to feel satisfied.
24. I have a horrible fear/hatred of antiques.
25. I want to find at least one way every single day to make the world a better place.